- Published: Saturday, 19 December 2020 12:03
- Hits: 223
[ in-tim-i-dey-shuhn ]
- the act of inducing fear or awe
- the act or process of attempting to force or deter an action by inducing fear
Intimidation means to make fearful or to put into fear. Generally, proof of actual fear is not required in order to establish intimidation. It may be inferred from conduct, words, or circumstances reasonably calculated to produce fear.
If interest for those who are not terrified of actual facts and information. Just GOOGLE the code to read.
- 18 U.S. Code §594. Intimidation of voters
- 18 U.S. Code section 595 – Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments
- 18 U.S. Code section 610 – Coercion of political activity
- 18 U.S.C. § 871 Threatening government officials.
- 18 U.S. Code §875 (d). Interstate communications ( This was Senator Lindsay Graham calling on GA Governor to help throw the election to Trump implying political reward for breaking a law and political revenge for failing to do so. )
Some Links to Read:
USA-election-threats “Through threats of violence, intimidation, and bullying, the armed people outside my home and their political allies seek to undermine and silence the will and voices of every voter in this state,”